We want you to be happy with your she wears! 😊 The vast majority of our products are permitted to be returned and we only receive a very small average percentage of returns, in fact only 4% (where as the industry average is 25-30%!). We’ve worked hard to ensure our size guides are comprehensive and our sizing is as “spot on” as possible! Our guides are based on over 5 years of customer feedback & data and we implore you to read through the size guide to assist you with your choice. We do, however, acknowledge we all have very different feet (wide, narrow, flat, arched, wide toes ….) and as such we can’t guarantee sizing. We do permit refunds and exchanges on all of our full priced items. We don’t force you to have a store held credit!
FULL PRICED ITEMS :
For Australian and NZ customers : If the product you ordered is the incorrect size for you, you can return to us within 30 days (unworn and in a re-saleable condition). Please contact us here. You will need to arrange return of the product (at your own expense**) and we’ll arrange the new size free of charge. If you require a refund, for Australian customers there will be a $15 charge deducted from the refund (to cover original shipping costs). For NZ customers, original freight charge is non refundable.
For other international countries : If the product you ordered is the incorrect size for you, you can return to us within 30 days (unworn and in a re-saleable condition). Please contact us here. You will need to arrange return of the product at your own expense** and also include a prepaid return satchel for the exchange of the correct size (or we can arrange the return freight at a cost). If you require a refund, original freight costs will not be refunded.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange the items must be unworn, undamaged and in their original (undamaged) shoe box or packaging. Please ensure to wrap the box for return postage. Please try your footwear on carpet only. If we receive your return in a condition which we feel is not fit for exchange or refund or outside the return policy period, we shall contact you and return those items to you. She wear reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange for any stock sent back in a condition where the item has been used or damaged. We process exchanges within 3 business days of receiving the item(s) and refunds within 5 business days.
** We suggest to return your order and utilise a tracking/signature delivery service as she wear will not be held responsible if the items are not received.
SALE ITEMS :
- Absolutely no refunds and no exchanges on sale items (unless faulty .. refer below for warranty information. No warranty on 2nds items relating to the upper, eyelets and/or zips).
- Please check our sizing guide carefully as some styles do have slightly different sizes/fit.
- Our sizing guide is based on over 6 years of customer feedback and data however as we all have very different feet, we cannot guarantee size/fit.
- To enable us to offer these highly discounted prices, these T&Cs are not negotiable.
- These terms and conditions comply with Australian Consumer Law.
“Consumers are entitled to a refund if a guarantee is not met. However, a refund isn’t always a consumers right. Businesses don’t have to give a refund if you:
- change your mind
- buy the wrong size
- buy the wrong colour“
All our products are quality control checked prior to shipping however in the rare case you have found a defect in your merchandise upon receipt or have received the incorrect item, please contact us immediately here. Please do not wear the item.
All she wear footwear is covered by our warranty against manufacturing defects for up to 30 days (she can, she will, she works, she leads, she reigns or junior ranges) or 6 months (she achieves, she does, she strives, she inspires, she moves, she nurtures, she cares ranges) from your purchase when used under normal circumstances for the purpose intended. All 2nds sale products have a 14 day limited warranty (no warranty on upper, zips and/or eyelets).
To make a claim under warranty, you must email she wear (or contact stockist you purchased from) with proof of purchase, photos and explanation of the potential defect, at the time the issue has been noticed and within the warranty period. If we determine a product has a manufacturing defect, we will replace or repair (at our discretion). This warranty is given by Stacey Head Enterprises Pty Ltd (ABN 50 606 024 980) trading as she wear.
This warranty is void if, in the opinion of she wear, the damage is caused by :
- misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, laundering and the natural breakdown of materials over time or used in a manner contrary to the purpose or suitability of the product that may reasonably be expected with normal wear or other actions which occur after the product leaves our control.
- forms of misuse may include, but are not limited to cuts/abrasions, forced drying, excessive heat/burns, exposure to chemicals/acids, excessive water or trauma/force. (NB as a natural and permeable material, leather is not waterproof and is affected by regular exposure to water.)
- some of our styles have chemical resistant soles however no sole substance can be chemical/acid proof so therefore regular use within this type of environment nullifies the warranty.
- ill fitting footwear especially in the heel region may cause blisters and/or tearing of the lining/heel counter. Excessive slippage in the heel area or not having laces correctly tied may cause issues with footwear and this is not regarded a manufacturing fault. The design on the inner sole will be evident if there is too much movement in the footwear. Ensure footwear is the correct size prior to wear.
- alterations or modifications to the the footwear not performed by she wear (eg. changing the inner sole/footbed)
- “kicking off” boots using the alternate boot nullifies the warranty as this will cause damage to the soles, heel structure, stitching, lining and leather or rubber (a big NO NO with any shoes!). The image to the right is an example of the damage caused when boots are “kicked off” …
For Australian consumers .. “Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and the compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You can ask a business for your preference of a free repair, replacement or refund, but you are not always entitled to one. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it. If the item is deemed as having a minor problem, the business can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. When the item has a major problem, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund.”
Stacey Head Enterprises Pty Ltd trading as she wear
269 Earnshaw Road
Northgate QLD 4013