The legal stuff
Our quality assurance (QA) team works extra hard to ensure all our she wear branded products are manufactured using quality materials and expert workmanship. However, in the rare case you suspect a manufacturing fault in your item, please do not continue to wear/use the item.
If you have worn a footwear item and you believe a manufacturing fault has developed, please read through the Warranty terms to ensure your item qualifies.
If you have worn a non-footwear item (eg workwear, PPE), and you believe a fault has developed, please contact us.
If you have purchased she wear footwear from one of our independent stockists, please contact them for warranty claim.
A 6-month manufacturing warranty applies to these footwear styles:
• She Achieves
• She Does
• She Strives
• She Inspires
• She Moves
• She Nurtures
• She Cares
A 30-day manufacturing warranty applies to these footwear styles:
• She Can
• She Works
• She Leads
• She Reigns
• Junior Boots
A 14-day limited warranty (no warranty on upper, zips and/or eyelets) applies to all Seconds Sale shoes.
She wear footwear is covered by the applicable warranty against manufacturing defects, when used under normal circumstances for the purpose intended.
This warranty is void if, in the opinion of she wear, the damage is caused by:
• misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, laundering and the natural breakdown of materials over time or used in a manner contrary to the purpose or suitability of the product that may reasonably be expected with normal wear or other actions which occur after the product leaves our control.
• forms of misuse may include, but are not limited to cuts/abrasions, forced drying, excessive heat/burns, exposure to chemicals/acids, excessive water or trauma/force. (Note: as a natural and permeable material, leather is not waterproof and is affected by regular exposure to water.)
• some of our styles have chemical resistant soles however no sole substance can be chemical/acid proof so therefore regular use within this type of environment nullifies the warranty.
• ill fitting or incorrectly sized footwear (especially in the heel region) may cause blisters and/or tearing of the lining/heel counter. Excessive slippage in the heel area or not having laces correctly tied may cause issues with footwear and this is regarded as wear and tear, not a manufacturing fault.
• alterations or modifications to the the footwear not performed by she wear (eg. changing the inner sole/footbed)
• "kicking" or "tapping" off shoes (ie. using one shoe to apply downward pressure on the heel of the other) nullifies the warranty as this will cause damage to the soles, heel structure, stitching, lining and leather or rubber. Even though our footwear is manufactured with a double reinforced heel stitch, the consistent downward pressure is detrimental to the shoe structure and integrity, especially if repeated daily. For more information on kicking off, please read our Shoe Care and Cleaning guide.
For Australian consumers: "Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and the compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You can ask a business for your preference of a free repair, replacement or refund, but you are not always entitled to one. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it. If the item is deemed as having a minor problem, the business can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. When the item has a major problem, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund."
This warranty is given by Stacey Head Enterprises Pty Ltd (ABN 50 606 024 980) trading as she wear.
358 Melton Road
Northgate Q 4013
If you believe you may have footwear with a manufacturing fault, please check our Warranty terms to ensure the warranty period still applies, and that any actions (unintentional or otherwise) have not voided the Warranty. For Seconds shoes, please remember that cosmetic flaws or damaged areas do not constitute a warranty claim. If the shoe manufacturing warranty period is active, please contact us immediately with the following information.
Typically, to make a claim under warranty, you must email she wear within the warranty period stated below, with:
• proof of purchase (invoice or order number),
• photos (please include photo/s of the issue, a full photo of both pairs, footwear profile photo and photo of the soles),
• a full explanation of the potential defect,
• tell us how your care for your shoes (eg. treatments used and how often), and
• how you wear your shoes (eg. your role, activity etc)
Once your email is received (all info must be included as above), our assessment team will respond with the findings and outcome within 3 business days. If we determine a product has a manufacturing defect, we will replace or repair (at our discretion).
If the item cannot be assessed via photographs, we will request for your shoes to be returned to us for further assessment. If the item is found to have a fault, the return postage costs will be reimbursed.