Why We Made This
Work boots have to fulfill ALOT of different needs - distinct foot types and various jobs. And while you need fit and function, you want fashion. We get it, coz we’re women too. So we looked at what was missing from ladies work boots, and built a boot that does what others don’t. Meet the She Does. She’s a one-of-a-kind, offering multi-functional features to suit the woman with a wider foot or a higher arch.
So let’s chat about fit. A wider toe box and roomy upper design means she works well with wide feet. The extra wide tongue opening means she's easy to open and loosen, which widens the access for a broad foot or high arch. Plus the lower cut ankle naturally provides a wider opening when pulling on your boots. Just cos you've got a wider than average woman's foot, doesn't mean you should be wearing a man's boot.
At work, she’s tick approved for regular bending or crouching, thanks to the tapered cut, hiker ankle. She’s also a safety certified steel cap and super powered with style - sophisticated for slacks, or cool for cargoes, She Does pair well with hard working outfits.
This style is a larger fit and is designed to cater for a wide foot so there's no need to size up.
Designs and details to specifically suit wider feet or high arches
- MichelleVerified ReviewerReviewingShe Does: ladies safety work boots (hiker style)I recommend this productEveryday shoe size (AU) 10½Size purchased (AU) 10Sizing PerfectFoot type (optional) WideRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoGreat boots
Love my She Wear Australia boots!
- Catherine van't H.Verified BuyerReviewingShe Does: ladies safety work boots (hiker style)I recommend this productEveryday shoe size (AU) 12Size purchased (AU) 12Sizing PerfectFoot type (optional) Wide, Plantar FasciitisRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat boots!
Highly recommend doing the online fitting call; it answered all the little questions I had, and we talked through some things i was unsure about.
- T.RyanVerified ReviewerReviewingShe Does: ladies safety work boots (hiker style)I recommend this productEveryday shoe size (AU) 9Size purchased (AU) 9Sizing PerfectFoot type (optional) Wide, Bunions, High ArchRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorth it!
I have very wide feet and a high instep and these are the only boots I wear. I have had 3 pairs from this company and they are fantastic, very comfortable and long lasting. They don’t wear out easily and are very good quality.. I think they are definitely worth it.
- Diane W.Verified BuyerReviewingShe Does: ladies safety work boots (hiker style)I recommend this productEveryday shoe size (AU) 8Size purchased (AU) 8Sizing PerfectFoot type (optional) Bunions, Wide, High Arch, Plantar Fasciitis, Wide toesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA win
Buying footwear off the internet for my feet - never thought it’d pay off but I needed safety boots and have tried other brands unsuccessfully. I have wide feet, high arches and bunions.
Ordered the ‘She Does’ boots in my normal size (after a call with a staff member) and the boots have been incredibly comfortable from day one. I wear 1 pair of bamboo socks with them. No blisters, no pain in my bunion. They have exceeded my expectations. I love the little decorative touches, like the contrast sole and the black and white lines on the tongue. I bought pink because they look good but probably should’ve bought black, as they are a bit grease-stained now from machinery use. That’s on me, not the boots though. The boots don’t have a zip but it hasn’t been a problem.
- CherylVerified ReviewerReviewingShe Does: ladies safety work boots (hiker style)I recommend this productEveryday shoe size (AU) 8½Size purchased (AU) 8Sizing Runs a little bigFoot type (optional) Average-Wide, OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGo pink!
Love my pink boots.