Pimp your stride
True beauty radiates from within. And our shoes are no exception. The inner layers are crammed with stabilising, shock-absorbing, anti-fatigue materials to support your feet (and whole body) through an ALL DAY grind. Every day. For lots of days.
Peer inside and you'll find a PU powerhouse - a unique combo of PU midsole and custom-crafted PU innersole. It all sounds a bit technical, but it's our (not-so secret) ingredient to how we've reinvented *GOOD* in women's work shoes.
Basically our PU sole duo offers supreme comfort and extreme support (like a Snuggie and a Magnum 8-pack on a Netflix binge). And it's not something that many other shoe brands do. But don’t just take our word for it. Grab those choccie ice-creams and explore more. We promise not to bamboozle you with tech talk. (We can’t promise not to steal a Magnum....or two).
BUT FIRST, LET"S HEAR FROM YOU!
I suffer from plantar fasciitis and swollen feet and lower legs. I wear she wear boots every day to work as I stand up all day. My feet/legs don’t ache after a long day at work on my feet. I have tried all types of shoes over the years but nothing has helped until I found she wear
My she cares sneakers are so comfortable. I have 2 issues with my foot, in that I have broken my 5th metatarsal bone and ligament damage in my ankle. These are the only shoes I’ve been able to have on with the brace and to be able to wear a pair of shoes comfortably is awesome.
CUSTOM CRAFTED BY US!
Inner soles crammed with goodness
(also goes by insole or insock)
What you might call it
Custom crafted especially by us to create a foundation for happy feet and excellent alignment in your lower limbs!
- Decreases impact and stress from standing/walking for long periods on hard floors
- Helps alleviate common women’s foot health problems (like bunions, calluses, corns, and plantar fasciitis)
- Helps reduce foot pain if you already suffer from lower limb problems or arthritis
An inner sole specifically designed for the shape and contours of a female foot!
(Important side note: ^ That's not the norm coz shoes that women use for work are usually based on a man’s fit - sad, but true!)
Nitty gritty good stuff
- Breathable, velvet mesh overlay with airflow perforations and 4mm foam topper for comfort
- Built-in metatarsal dome redistributes pressure in the forefoot and reduces stress on the ball of the foot
- PU (Polyurethane) main structure which won’t flatten out, meaning you’ll receive continual ALL DAY support. Other brands use EVA or thin foam materials which flatten under pressure - boo!
- 2 underfoot gel inserts at the heel and ball of the foot assists with shock absorption and foot/leg fatigue
- Considered arch support assists with foot, ankle and lower limb alignment
- Cradled heel provides support, stability and balance (and may reduce pain from heel related issues eg heel spurs, plantar fasciitis)
- Adds a big whack of anti-static goodness to your (safety) shoe
THE MIGHTY VS THE MARSHMALLOW
What you might call it
A bit in the bottom part of my shoe.
- PU (Polyurethane) material - high density which won’t compress - translation: long-wearing support and excellent for overall foot/body health
- Lightweight, shock absorbing and lessens leg and foot fatigue
- Resists shoe over-flex - shoes which are too flexible make your feet work harder, and they get super tired, really quickly
- Standard in all she wear safety work boots and several work shoes styles
- The She Achieves women’s safety boot range has additional Poron anti-fatigue gel discs built into the midsole for extra comfort and support
Our mighty midsole puts the real razzle dazzle in your step. It’s also a major reason why she wear out-muscles most other shoes used for work. The secret is that our midsoles are made from power-performing PU (Polyurethane), which keeps you supported for long hours on your feet.
Nitty gritty good stuff
Lots of other work, sports and sneaker brands build their midsoles with a foamy material called EVA. At first, an EVA shoe feels a lot like a marshmallow - supremely pillowy, soft and flexi. But like a marshmallow, EVA will flatten under sustained pressure, meaning less support for you. So while a mushy marshmallow (and an EVA shoe) make a nice short-term snack, you need a mighty meal (like PU performance) to see you through a long day.
Occasionally, she wear may use EVA in select fashion shoes. However, we always use the best quality, highest density EVA available, for maximum-lasting support (vs other brands who choose cheaper, less dense EVA).
AND LET'S NOT FORGET
Small things make a world of difference
When the boss splashes out on surprise donuts, you feel a bit spesh. It’s not so much the delicious sugar-puff itself, but the fact that small things at work can really make a difference to your day. And while we don’t cater for sneaky donuts, we do care for shoe details that help long days feel short.