Eligibility & Terms
We want to publish your review, so please:
- Keep your review focused on the product.
- Refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product.
- Do not include any personally identifiable information, such as full names.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the Reviews promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the promoter is she wear of 358 Melton Road, Northgate Q 4013 (ABN 50 606 024 980) (“Promoter”).
- This Promotion commences from 1 October 2021 until further notice ("Promotion Period"). This Promotion can be cancelled at any time by the Promoter.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants may enter the Promotion if they receive an email invitation to complete a review of a product purchased on the she wear website.
- To enter, the Entrant must complete and submit a review of a she wear product as instructed in the email invitation (“Entry”).
- The Entrant may enter as many times as they like throughout the Promotion Period, receiving one Entry per unique product reviewed.
- Prize draws will be conducted at the Promoter’s head office at 358 Melton Road, Northgate Q 4013. On the 3rd day of each calendar month, one winning Entry will be drawn at random from all Entries submitted in the preceding calendar month (“Winning Entry”).
- The Entrant who submitted the Winning Entry (“Winner”) will receive a $100 she wear voucher (“Prize”). The value of each Prize is AUD$100 and can be redeemed only towards she wear footwear.
- The maximum total value of the Prizes awarded in this Promotion is AUD$1,200.
- The she wear voucher is redeemable online at shewear.com.au towards any she wear footwear product, through a one-time transaction. It can be used to pay for purchases up to the value of the voucher or above the value, in which case the recipient needs to make up the difference with an alternate form of payment. The voucher is partially redeemable, however any monies not used will not be credited in any form. The voucher is valid for 6 months following the date of issue. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- The Winner will be notified via email by 5:00pm AEST on the 5th day of the month after the Winning Entry is drawn and their name and state will be posted at https://www.shewear.com.au/review-terms. They will be directed to email the Promoter with the any details required to deliver the Prize.
- The Prize will be delivered to the Winner within one month of receiving their details.
- The Promoter will take no responsibility if a Winner's details are incorrect or incomplete and the Winner cannot be contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to appoint a new winner if a Winner cannot be contacted within two weeks of a draw or if the Prize cannot be redeemed by a Winner. This new Winner will be appointed by conducting a second draw of the eligible Entries for that same calendar month as the original draw, taking place in the same manner and at the same premises as the initial draw on a date to be determined by the Promoter. The new Winner will be contacted and the Prize will be delivered in the same manner as the original draw.
- All Prize draws are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if a Winner is unable to use the Prize. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value.
- An Entrant’s Entry must not be late, incomplete, incomprehensible, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, capable of violating any law or giving rise to any civil liability.
- All Entries may be uploaded onto the Promoter’s website and may also be displayed on the Promoter’s Facebook page, Instagram account or any other social media platform or in any digital or promotional communications.
- Any Entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
- By entering this Promotion each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their submitted Entry is an original work of the Entrant, has not been previously published or won any award and does not contain any material which would infringe the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark or other third party intellectual property rights. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter indemnified against all claims and costs incurred by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties set out in this clause.
- Each Entrant assigns all proprietary rights (including any intellectual property rights) they have in their Entry to the Promoter. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that their Entry becomes the property of the Promoter and the Promoter has the right to alter the design and use the Entry across any communication or marketing platform owned or used by the Promoter. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the submitted Entries for any purpose, including (but not limited to) any future promotion, marketing or publicity purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove, at any time, from any communication channels or platforms, on which the Entries have been published, any Entry it deems, in its sole discretion, to not be in the spirit of this Promotion, to be offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, any legislation, regulations or by-laws.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who interferes or tampers with the Entry process or if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an Entrant are reserved.
- Despite anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's complete discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any or all aspects of this Promotion is at its complete discretion, final and binding on all persons who enter into this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any costs associated with entering this Promotion are the responsibility of each Entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible Entries will also be deemed invalid and will not be included in the Promotion. All Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entry not received. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees or implied warranties as provided under any applicable consumer protection laws.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any problems or technical malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to Entrants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or third part interference or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries or entrants details;
- any Entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter);
- any tax liability incurred by an Entrant (independent financial advice should be sought);
- participation in this Promotion; or
- cancellation of this Promotion.
- This Promotion or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn by the Promoter at any time without prior notification. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter will be the sole arbitrator and its decision will be final (subject to any laws that may apply).
- Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- By entering the Promotion, the Entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the Promotion and other emails or communications which inform the Entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the Entrant may be interested in.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
- These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the Promoter and each Entrant with respect to this Promotion.
- Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The Promoter can be contacted at:
By submitting any content to she wear, you guarantee that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in the content;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- You are a verified purchaser and have personally purchased products directly from she wear;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old;
You further agree that you may not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any unapproved third party;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold she wear (and its officers, directors, employees and third-party service providers) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant she wear a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.