Why We Stock this
Fantastic fitting cargoes designed to flex and move with you. The mid rise design provides support for bending, squatting or crawling paired with an easy fit waistband offering an invisible extendable waistband. Segmented reflective tape allows for natural fabric movement and these taped cargoes are constructed from a soft yet durable stretch cotton.
Pockets galore and the Unique Cut to Fit™ hem design by MAK Workwear, so you can lengthen or shorten the leg lengths to create a perfect fit without the need of hemming (smart!).
Quite a generous fit, so please read through the size and fit guide.
Segmented reflective tape
Designed for ease of movement to keep you comfy during your work day.
Multifunctional pockets to keep all your items close by.
- Caroline H.Verified BuyerReviewingAlison ladies hi vis work cargo pantsI recommend this productUsual size 16Size purchased 16Sizing True to sizeBody shape HourglassRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat length
These pants are a great length for tall ladies.
- Anna C.Verified ReviewerReviewingAlison ladies hi vis work cargo pantsI recommend this productUsual size 20Sizing True to sizeRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoWorkwear for curves
Love that there's workwear available for all the girls, especially those of us who are plus/curvy!
- Lee C.Verified BuyerReviewingAlison ladies hi vis work cargo pantsI recommend this productUsual size 14Size purchased 14Sizing True to sizeBody shape Big busted, Curvy, No waistRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoInteresting design
I ordered these work pants and find them very comfortable design. I ordered a size 12 and size 14 to see which one is better and they both fit. If you had a size 13 I am sure I would find them perfect. They are true to size and both sizes fit comfortably and I am keeping both for those days when you might need a bit of room. They are easy to wash and wear very well. I would recommend them because of the waistline which is amazing.
- Caroline R.Verified BuyerReviewingAlison ladies hi vis work cargo pantsI recommend this productUsual size 14Size purchased 12Sizing Runs a little bigRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFlattering fit
I’m 6ft tall and these are a nice length covering the top of my steel cap boots. The knee padding sits above my knee when I bend which isn’t that helpful but the fabric seems cool enough to wear through a desert summer. I’m usually an AU size 14 but went down a size to a 12 after reading the recommendations and they fit perfectly. A little low waisted can expose lower back when bending but stretchy in the waist. Lots of pockets which is a bonus and they so far haven’t shrunk in the dryers at camp like others have. Flattering fit, will be definitely buying more.
- Natasha C.Verified BuyerReviewingAlison ladies hi vis work cargo pantsI recommend this productUsual size 24Size purchased 24Sizing True to sizeBody shape Bigger in the hipsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove these
So comfortable with pockets in all the right places and not as heavy as the heat I used to wear