Our top quality range of she wear safety work boots have been designed by women .. to fit women correctly, comfortably and safely. Our top of the range “she achieves” composite toe zipped lace up safety work boot range is a tough 6 inch (150mm) ankle boot for those who prefer good ankle support and/or have specific site compliance (please ensure you check your local site requirement). This style is our top seller for very good reason .. super lightweight, mega comfy (with anti leg and foot fatigue discs built into the midsoles) and bonus of easy zip on/off access. Our safety work boots are independently tested to comply with the Australian/New Zealand standard (AS/NZ 2210.3:2009, class 1, specification s2) and are fully certified by the BSI Group, an accredited third party certification body. This range is also tested to comply with the European standard, EN ISO 20345:5011 and American standard, ASTM F2413-11.
Features of our “she achieves” safety boot range :
- 6 inch (150 mm) high ankle boot lace up with side zip
- genuine full-grain leather water resistant upper
- composite toe cap
- our she wear sole-mate© inner sole with gel technology for extreme comfort, wearability and foot support
- Poron™ gel and EVA mid sole inserts (under ball of foot and heel) for additional comfort and to alleviate foot and leg fatigue
- PU/rubber flexible sole
- super lightweight
- metal free
- airport friendly
- anti slip sole (rated SRC ~ highest slip resistance rating)
- anti static sole
- oil, fuel and acid resistant sole
- heat resistant sole (to 300○C)
- TPU bump cap
- breathable mesh lining to keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable
- meets or exceeds AS/NZ 2210:3.2009 requirements (fully certified by BSI Group)
- meets or exceeds EN ISO 20345:5011 requirements
- meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 requirements
Approx. weight/pair: 1.150kg
For information on composite vs steel toe cap and other specification details, please refer to our about us & our footwear page.
NB. Size guides are based on customer feedback from over 4 years of data and research.
This range is based on a standard sized woman’s fitting. If your usual shoe size (for example) is a AU7/EU38, then generally you will require the same size boot. If you are a half size, we recommend to choose the size larger. If you are between sizes (ie. sometimes AU7/EU38, sometimes AU8/EU39) the majority of our customers choose the size larger. Please note, socks can make a difference of about half a size so when you first wear your boots, try a variety of socks to ensure comfort and correct fit.
One thing we’ve learnt since the she wear story began, and that is … fitting feet is not an exact science! We are all different shapes and sizes and that includes our feet!! We have put together this guide (in conjunction with over 4 years of data and feedback from a large number of our customers) to help you make a selection but please note, we cannot guarantee sizing and for that reason, we are more than happy to exchange (or refund) if you feel your ordered size is not right for you. Please make yourself familiar with our warranty/returns page. For full size guide on all our styles, please refer to our size and fitting guide. Please disregard sizings of other branded work boots .. we specify our sizing on what you would wear in your normal every day shoes. Please also note you may be different sizes between our different styles. We are happy to help, so if you are unsure, please contact us and we’ll give you our opinion!