Our top quality range of she wear work boots for women have been designed to fit women correctly, comfortably and safely. The “she will” original steel cap work boot is a pull on elastic sided boot for those who prefer a quick on/off option. Our work boots for women are independently tested to comply with the Australian/New Zealand standard (AS/NZ 2210.3:2009, class 1, specification S2) and are fully certified by the BSI Group, an accredited third party certification body.
This range has now been updated. Please refer to the she inspires range.
RUN OUT CLEARANCE SALE! THIS IS NOW A DISCONTINUED STYLE AND WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED. LIMITED SIZES ONLY (STOCK LEVELS ARE THE SAME ONLINE AS IN OUR BRISBANE RETAIL STORE).
FINAL SALE .. NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES ON $99 SALE (UNLESS FAULTY). PLEASE READ OUR SIZE GUIDE CAREFULLY AS SIZES CAN DIFFER IN BETWEEN STYLES .. SIZE GUIDE ON ALL OUR STYLES HERE. OUR SIZING GUIDE IS BASED ON OVER 5 YEARS OF CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND DATA HOWEVER AS WE ALL HAVE VERY DIFFERENT FEET, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SIZE/FIT.
Features of our “she will” work boots for women range :
- genuine nubuck leather upper with reflective stripe
- goodyear welt construction
- 200 joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- heat resistant sole (tested at greater than 300○C)
- anti slip rubber sole (SRA)
- anti static rubber sole
- oil and fuel resistant rubber sole
- breathable bk mesh lining to keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable
- extra comfort padding to the insole
- meets or exceeds AS/NZ 2210:3.2009 requirements
Approx. weight/pair: 1.485kgOur “she will” work boots for women are now a discontinued style. These are a heavier option than our PU/rubber soled boots however we still receive great feedback on this style! Suitable for most foot types except we don’t suggest for narrow feet or narrow ankles. Head over to see us on Facebook or Insta!