Our top quality range of she wear rain boots have been designed by women .. and designed to fit and look good on women. Our mid calf rain boot with expandable gusset is suitable for any calf width, even those ladies with “well defined” calves! 😉 Perfect for gardening and the great outdoors!
FINAL SALE .. NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES (UNLESS FAULTY). PLEASE READ SIZE INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS SIZES DIFFER BETWEEN RAIN BOOT STYLES.
BY CLICKING “PLACE ORDER”, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE T&Cs (IE. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES & SIZES CANNOT BE GUARANTEED).
RUN OUT SALE .. 50% off RRP including free express delivery Australia wide!
Features of our “she reigns” mid calf rain boot :
- non safety (soft toe)
- expandable side gusset with silver buckle
- quality rubber upper and sole
- cotton and polyster lining
- cotton and eva insole (removable)
- this mid calf style suits women with with any calf width
- please read sizing guide carefully to ensure best fit
- refer here for cleaning and maintenance tips
Approx. weight/pair: 1.4kg
This rain boot is a great height to throw on for gardening, around the yard/farm or even for the kid’s rugby and netball matches! 🙂 This style fits all calf widths however we suggest to go up 1 size as this rain boot style is quite small across the top of the foot and is narrow.
** Our “she reigns” gum boots are different fits between styles. This mid calf style suits any type of calf width due to the expandable side gusset however it is quite small across the top of the foot. Go up 1 size. Please ensure to measure your foot as below to ensure best fit. **
“she reigns” : mid calf rain boot with expandable gusset
small across the top of the foot – go up 1 size (particularly if you wear thick socks)
To ensure best fit, please :
- measure your foot length (without a sock)
- add 5mm to your foot length
- match this measurement to the above chart and choose the 1 size larger
- consider the type of sock you will wear as this will impact your sizing (eg. if you are very close to a size measurement and you wear extra thick socks, consider going 1 size larger)
- as we all have very different feet (!), we cannot guarantee sizing