Our top quality range of women’s gumboots have been designed by women .. and designed to fit and look good on women. Who wants to ruin their heels on a rainy day? Our wedge style gumboot is something a little different to the norm! Perfect for city wear and festivals .. and they are super comfy!!
FINAL SALE .. NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES ON FINAL SALE ITEMS (UNLESS FAULTY). PLEASE READ SIZE INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS SIZES DIFFER BETWEEN GUMBOOT STYLES.
BY CLICKING “PLACE ORDER”, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE T&Cs (IE. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES & SIZES CANNOT BE GUARANTEED).
RUN OUT SALE .. 54% off rrp including free express delivery australia wide!
Features of our “she reigns” black croc wedge women’s gumboot :
- non safety (soft toe)
- matt black with black/white stripe lining
- wedged heel (very comfy!)
- quality rubber upper and sole
- cotton and polyster lining
- cotton and eva insole (removable)
- this shorter style suits women with any calf width
- please read sizing guide carefully to ensure best fit
- refer here for cleaning and maintenance tips
Approx. weight/pair: 1.3kg
Who says a rain boot can’t have a wedged heel??? 😉 These women’s gumboots are perfect in the city to protect those heels in the rain or even as a stylish option with jeans on a cold, rainy night (especially with our bamboo socks). Fits most foot types and is short around the ankle, so suits any type of ankle width.
** Our “she reigns” women’s gumboots are different fits between styles. The wedge is a shorter style boot, so suits all calf widths. Quite true to size however please ensure to measure your foot as below to ensure best fit. **
“she reigns” : black croc wedge women’s gumboot
true to size – half size larger than standard
To ensure best fit, please :
- measure your foot length (without a sock)
- add 5mm to your foot length
- match this measurement to the above chart and choose the 1 size larger
- consider the type of sock you will wear as this will impact your sizing (eg. if you are very close to a size measurement and you wear extra thick socks, consider going 1 size larger)
- as we all have very different feet (!), we cannot guarantee sizing so therefore exchanges are available if required