Our top quality range of she wear gumboots have been designed by women .. and designed to fit and look good on women. Our black croc high gumboot is a stylish and elegant boot perfect for city wear and festivals!
FINAL SALE .. NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES (UNLESS FAULTY). PLEASE READ SIZE INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS GUMBOOT SIZES DIFFER.
BY CLICKING “PLACE ORDER”, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE T&Cs (IE. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES & SIZES CANNOT BE GUARANTEED).
RUN OUT SALE .. 58% off rrp including free express delivery australia wide!
Features of our “she reigns” black croc high gumboot style :
- non safety (soft toe)
- black gloss textured croc print with black/white stripe lining
- gold buckle detail
- quality rubber upper and sole
- cotton and polyster lining
- cotton and eva insole (removable)
- this black croc high style gumboots suits women with narrow – standard width calves (for medium – well developed calves, we recommend either the pink guilted high boot or the mid calf boot with expandable gusset)
- please read sizing guide carefully to ensure best fit
- refer here for cleaning and maintenance tips
Approx. weight/pair: 1.5kg
We love this gumboot .. classy and stylish! ♥ This style suits women with narrow to standard width calves and is quite snug over the top of the foot (see below for exact sizing information). We don’t recommend this style for women with wider calves and/or legs (see our other styles for options).
** Our “she reigns” gumboots are different fits between styles. The black croc high style suits women with narrow-standard width calves. This gumboot is quite snug fitting over the top of the foot. Not recommended for women with “well developed” calves or wider legs. Please ensure to measure your foot as below to ensure best fit. **
“she reigns” : black croc high gumboot
narrow-average fit through calf and top of foot/length true to size
To ensure best fit, please :
- measure your foot length (without a sock)
- add 5mm to your foot length
- match this measurement to the above chart and choose the gumboot 1 size larger
- consider the type of sock you will wear as this will impact your sizing (eg. if you are very close to a size measurement and you wear extra thick socks, consider going 1 size larger)
- as we all have very different feet, we cannot guarantee sizing