our 2nds stock is 20% off rrp!!
Our top quality range of she wear safety footwear has been designed by women .. to fit women correctly, comfortably and safely. Our “she moves” sneaker is perfect for warehouse & factory roles, courier drivers, retail & hospitality and office workers. Our safety jogger is lightweight with a composite toe cap and flexible PU/TPU sole, a SRC slip resistance rating (highest under AS/NZ standards), water resistant upper and our extremely comfortable sole-mate© custom made inner soles as standard. Our safety footwear is independently tested to comply with the Australian/New Zealand standard (AS/NZ 2210.3:2009, class 1, specification S2) and are fully certified by the BSI Group, an accredited third party certification body. This range is also tested to comply with the European standard, EN ISO 20345:2011.
Our pink/purple sneaker has an orange lace as standard. We do sell pink sneaker laces separately.
DUE TO OUR STRICT QUALITY CONTROL IN OUR WAREHOUSE, WE HAVE DEEMED THESE SNEAKERS AS 2nds. THE SHOES WILL GENERALLY HAVE FLAW MARKS ON THE LEATHER, HOWEVER YOU ARE PURCHASING KNOWING THESE ARE NOT OUR USUAL 1st STANDARD AND HENCE HAVE A LIMITED 14 DAY WARRANTY (NO WARRANTY ON UPPER). FOOTWEAR IS SOLD “AS IS” AND EXACT DESCRIPTION OF FAULT CANNOT BE ADVISED.
FINAL SALE .. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON 2nds ITEMS (UNLESS FAULTY, NO WARRANTY ON UPPER ON 2nds). PLEASE READ OUR SIZE GUIDE CAREFULLY AS SIZES CAN DIFFER IN BETWEEN STYLES .. SIZE GUIDE ON ALL OUR STYLES HERE. OUR SIZING GUIDE IS BASED ON OVER 5 YEARS OF CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND DATA HOWEVER AS WE ALL HAVE VERY DIFFERENT FEET, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SIZE/FIT.
Features of our “she moves” safety sneaker range :
- sneaker/runner/jogger/shoe style
- genuine nubuck leather water resistant upper
- composite cap
- metal free
- airport friendly
- our she wear sole-mate© inner sole with gel technology for extreme comfort, wearability and foot support
- PU/TPU flexible non marking sole
- anti slip sole (rated SRC ~ highest slip resistance rating) with excellent grip
- anti static sole
- oil and fuel resistant sole
- heat resistant sole (to 130○C)
- excellent abrasian resistance
- breathable mesh lining to keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable
- meets or exceeds AS/NZ 2210:3.2009 requirements (fully certified by BSI Group)
- meets or exceeds EN ISO 20345:2011 requirements
Approx. weight/pair: 0.900kg
For information on composite vs steel toe cap and other specification details, please refer to our about us & our footwear page.