Our top quality range of she wear women’s leather boots have been designed to fit and look good on women. Who says a boot can’t be fashionable and stylish, yet comfortable and practical? Our “she leads” non-safety toe boot women’s leather boot is perfect for those who require a supportive, compliant pull on work boot but don’t require any safety toe protection .. or for those who want to wear a comfortable and stylish fashion boot. Our work boots are independently tested to comply with the Australian/New Zealand standard (AS/NZ 2210.5:2009 occupational footwear) and are fully certified by the BSI Group, an accredited third party certification body.
Features of our “she leads” non safety toe women’s leather boots :
- elastic sided pull on boot
- genuine nubuck leather water resistant upper
- welt construction rubber sole
- soft toe (no safety toe protection)
- heat resistant sole (to 300○C)
- anti slip rubber sole (rated SRA under AS/NZ standards)
- anti static rubber sole
- oil and fuel resistant rubber sole
- breathable bk mesh lining to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable
- extra comfort padding to the insole
- meets or exceeds AS/NZ 2210:5.2009 (occupational footwear) requirements
Approx weight/pair: 1.130kg
Our “she leads” women’s leather boot range is certified as a compliant work boot however has no safety toe protection and therefore is also regarded a fashion boot. Considerably more lightweight than the “she will” steel cap pull on range. This style looks great with jeans! Suitable for most foot types, except we would not recommend for narrow feet or narrow ankles (you are more suited to a lace up style!).