2nds stock is 20% off rrp!!
Our top quality range of she wear safety work boots have been designed by women .. to fit women correctly, comfortably and safely. Our steel cap “she does” safety hiker range are lower at the ankle for those who don’t require ankle support, who prefer freedom around the ankle and/or those who walk, bend or crouch on a regular basis. Our hiker range is lightweight with a flexible PU/rubber sole, an SRC slip resistance rating (highest under AS/NZ standards), water resistant upper and our extremely comfortable sole-mate© custom made inner soles as standard. Our safety footwear is independently tested to comply with the Australian/New Zealand standard (AS/NZ 2210.3:2009, class 1, specification S2) and are fully certified by the BSI Group, an accredited third party certification body. This range is also tested to comply with the European standard, EN ISO 20345:2011 and American standard, ASTM F2413-11.
DUE TO OUR STRICT QUALITY CONTROL IN OUR WAREHOUSE, WE HAVE DEEMED THESE BOOTS AS 2nds. THE BOOTS WILL GENERALLY HAVE FLAW MARKS ON THE LEATHER AND/OR FAULTY EYELETS, HOWEVER YOU ARE PURCHASING KNOWING THESE ARE NOT OUR USUAL 1st STANDARD AND HENCE HAVE A LIMITED 14 DAY WARRANTY (NO WARRANTY ON UPPER AND/OR EYELETS). BOOTS ARE SOLD “AS IS” AND EXACT DESCRIPTION OF FAULT CANNOT BE ADVISED.
FINAL SALE .. NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES (UNLESS FAULTY, NO WARRANTY ON UPPER AND/OR EYELETS ON 2nds). PLEASE READ OUR SIZE GUIDE CAREFULLY AS SIZES CAN DIFFER IN BETWEEN STYLES .. SIZE GUIDE ON ALL OUR STYLES HERE. OUR SIZING GUIDE IS BASED ON OVER 5 YEARS OF CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND DATA HOWEVER AS WE ALL HAVE VERY DIFFERENT FEET, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SIZE/FIT.
Features of our “she does” safety boot range :
- lower ankle cut boot lace up
- genuine nubuck leather water resistant upper
- steel toe cap
- our she wear sole-mate© inner sole with gel technology for extreme comfort, wearability and foot support
- PU/rubber flexible sole
- anti slip sole (rated SRC ~ highest slip resistance rating)
- anti static sole
- oil, fuel and acid resistant sole
- heat resistant sole (to 300○C)
- breathable mesh lining to keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable
- meets or exceeds AS/NZ 2210:3.2009 requirements (fully certified by BSI Group)
- meets or exceeds EN ISO 20345:2011 requirements
- meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 requirements
Approx. weight/pair: 1.125kg
For information on composite vs steel toe cap and other specification details, please refer to our our footwear page.