she cares & she nurtures ~ size guide
Our work sneakers are based on a standard sized woman’s fitting. Suitable for all foot types, including wide feet.
Our suggestions :
- Take your everyday shoe size
- Half size? Go down the 1/2 size (eg. 7.5 .. choose 7)
- In between sizes? Choose the smaller size
How to measure :
- Stand on a level surface with your heel against a wall
- Place a ruler flat on the floor under your foot and measure to the tip of your longest toe
- Measure both feet as we usually have 1 foot longer than the other
|AU/US||EU||UK||FOOT LENGTH (cm)|
Size guides are based on over 5 years of customer data and feedback. One thing we’ve learnt since the she wear story began and that is fitting feet is not an exact science! We are all different shapes and sizes and that includes our feet! For that reason, we are more than happy to exchange or refund if you feel your ordered size is not right for you (full priced items). You can be reassured we only receive a very small percentage of size returns due to the comprehensive size information we provide, but we cannot guarantee sizing. We suggest to check out our warranty/returns page and our size and fitting guide which has comprehensive information on all of our styles. Socks can make a half size difference, so please try a variety of socks with your footwear.