our 2nds stock is 30% off rrp!!
Our top quality range of she wear safety work boots have been designed by women .. to fit women correctly, comfortably and safely. Our updated “she can” style now has a water resistant upper. Our work boots are independently tested to comply with the Australian/New Zealand standard (AS/NZ 2210.3:2009, class 1, specification S2) and are fully certified by the BSI Group, an accredited third party certification body.
DUE TO OUR STRICT QUALITY CONTROL IN OUR WAREHOUSE, WE HAVE DEEMED THESE BOOTS AS 2nds. THE BOOTS WILL GENERALLY HAVE FLAW MARKS ON THE LEATHER AND/OR FAULTY EYELETS, HOWEVER YOU ARE PURCHASING KNOWING THESE ARE NOT OUR USUAL 1st STANDARD AND HENCE HAVE A LIMITED 14 DAY WARRANTY (NO WARRANTY ON UPPER AND/OR EYELETS).
FINAL SALE .. NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES (UNLESS FAULTY). PLEASE READ OUR SIZE GUIDE CAREFULLY AS SIZES CAN DIFFER IN BETWEEN STYLES (PLEASE NOTE, A DIFFERENT FIT TO OUR ORIGINAL “SHE CANS”). OUR SIZING GUIDE IS BASED ON OVER 5 YEARS OF CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND DATA HOWEVER AS WE ALL HAVE VERY DIFFERENT FEET, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SIZE/FIT.
Features of our “she can” safety boot range :
- 6 inch/150 mm high ankle boot with 7 eyelet lace up
- genuine nubuck leather upper
- water resistant upper (WRU)
- goodyear welt construction
- steel toe cap
- anti slip rubber sole (SRA)
- anti static rubber sole
- oil and fuel resistant rubber sole
- heat resistant sole (to 300○C)
- breathable bk mesh lining to keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable
- extra comfort padding to the insole
- padded tongue
- meets or exceeds AS/NZ 2210:3.2009 requirements
Approx. weight/pair: 1.500kg