Our top quality range of she wear safety work boots have been designed by women .. to fit women correctly, comfortably and safely. Our updated “she can” style now has a water resistant upper. Our work boots are independently tested to comply with the Australian/New Zealand standard (AS/NZ 2210.3:2009, class 1, specification S2) and are fully certified by the BSI Group, an accredited third party certification body.
RUN OUT CLEARANCE SALE! THIS IS NOW A DISCONTINUED STYLE AND WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED.
NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES ON (UNLESS FAULTY). PLEASE READ OUR SIZE GUIDE CAREFULLY AS SIZES CAN DIFFER IN BETWEEN STYLES (PLEASE NOTE, A DIFFERENT FIT TO OUR ORIGINAL “SHE CANS”). OUR SIZING GUIDE IS BASED ON OVER 5 YEARS OF CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND DATA HOWEVER AS WE ALL HAVE VERY DIFFERENT FEET, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SIZE/FIT.
Features of our “she can” safety boot range :
- 6 inch/150 mm high ankle boot with 7 eyelet lace up
- genuine nubuck leather upper
- water resistant upper (wru)
- goodyear welt construction
- 200 joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- anti slip rubber sole
- anti static rubber sole
- oil and fuel resistant rubber sole
- heat resistant sole (to 300○C)
- breathable bk mesh lining to keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable
- extra comfort padding to the insole
- padded tongue
- meets or exceeds AS/NZ 2210:3.2009 requirements
Approx. weight/pair: 1.5kgOur water resistant “she can” work boots for women are now a discontinued style. These are a heavier option than our PU/rubber soled boots however we still receive great feedback on this style! Suitable for all foot types. Head over to see us on Facebook or Insta!