Our top quality range of she wear womens work boots have been designed to fit women correctly, comfortably and safely. Our top of the range “she achieves” composite toe zipped lace up womens work boot range is a tough 6 inch (150mm) ankle boot for those who prefer good ankle support and/or have specific site compliance. This safety style is our top seller for very good reason .. one of the lightest work boots on the market, mega comfy (with Poron™️ anti leg and foot fatigue discs built into the mid soles) and bonus of easy zip on/off access.
Our womens safety boots are independently tested to comply with the Australian/New Zealand standard (AS/NZ 2210.3:2009, class 1, specification S2) and are fully certified by the BSI Group, an accredited third party certification body. In addition to this, this range is also tested to comply with the European standard (EN ISO 20345:2011) and American standard (ASTM F2413-11).
Women’s and men’s feet are anatomically different! Read our blog on why wearing the correctly designed footwear is paramount to comfort, support and fit.
Features of our “she achieves” zip lace up womens work boots :
- designed to specifically fit women correctly, comfortably and safely
- 6 inch (150 mm) high ankle boot lace up with side zip
- genuine nubuck leather water resistant upper (all colours except black), or
- full-grain leather water resistant upper (black)
- 200 joule impact resistant composite toe cap
- Poron™ and EVA mid sole inserts (under ball of foot and heel) to alleviate foot and leg fatigue and for additional comfort
- our custom inner sole (removable) with gel technology for extreme comfort, wearability and foot support
- PU/rubber flexible sole
- super lightweight
- metal free / airport friendly
- anti slip sole (rated SRC ~ highest slip resistance rating)
- anti static sole
- oil, fuel and acid resistant sole
- heat resistant sole (to 300○C)
- TPU bump cap
- breathable mesh lining to keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable
- padded collar and tongue
- certified to meet or exceed AS/NZ 2210:3.2009 requirements (externally certified by BSI Group)
- meets or exceeds EN ISO 20345:2011 requirements
- meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 requirements
Approx. weight/pair: 1.10kg
For information on our certified safety caps (composite cap vs steel cap), please refer to our our footwear page.
Our “she achieves” womens work boots are our top seller and for a very good reason! Super comfortable, extremely lightweight (one of the lightest safety boots on the market) with anti leg and foot fatigue material inbuilt into the mid sole .. all with the ease of zip access. These boots have been designed by women for busy women who are on their feet all day! Suitable for all foot types including narrow and wide.