Our top quality range of junior by she wear kid’s boots have been designed by women to look good and feel great on our kid’s feet! We only use high quality genuine suede leather to allow feet to breathe and grow naturally. The soles on our junior boots are produced with TPR (thermo plastic rubber) which is renowned for it’s slip resistance and shock absorption. Our junior boots not only look good but they are lightweight and flexible .. and more importantly, super comfy and stylish!
How to measure your child’s foot
Whilst we believe our sizing guide is as accurate as possible, fitting feet is not an exact science and there are quite a few factors that can influence sizing. We can certainly exchange if the size is not suitable. If you require assistance, please email us.
- place your child’s bare feet on a sheet of paper (measure both feet as one foot is generally bigger than the other)
- draw a line at the heel and another line above the longest toe
- measure (in mms) between the 2 lines and compare the length of the biggest foot with the size guide below
- choose the closest measurement
- do not add on any mm to your child’s foot length as we have factored in some extra room for growth
|eu size||au size |
(approx. only .. we suggest to measure foot)
|length of foot|